INFO MATTERHORN CERVINO SPEED OPENING
The World Cup races in Zermatt/Cervinia will take place on 29/30 October and 5/6 November 2022. The program of the first weekend includes two men's descents and the second weekend two women's descents.
The Gran Becca route is inserted in a unique natural context, between the mountain station of the Plateau Rosa (3,720 m a.s.l.) and the Cime Bianche Lakes (2,835 m a.s.l.). More about the descent here.
The public observation area on the Testa Grigia and the arrival area Laghi Cime Bianche are only accessible from Zermatt on skis/snowboards (Matterhorn Glacier Paradise to Testa Grigia) with a valid ski pass. All important information about the ski pass can be found here.
Maen, Valtournenche, Breuil-Cervinia
- From 24 October: the car parks in Breuil-Cervinia will be closed to allow the positioning of authorized vehicles on race days. Taxi service for a fee on call.
- 29/30 October – 5/6 November: on these dates, the road network will be managed in Valtournenche, on the regional road, at the junction for Plan De La Glaea.
Each car will have a different pass depending on the type of passenger: residents, World Cup spectators, Breuil-Cervinia activity employees, suppliers, VIPs, guests, volunteers, guests accommodation facilities,... Those who do not have a special PASS must park at P7 and use the free shuttle service, from 07:00 to 20:00, departure Valtournenche Plan de La Glaea arrival Breuil-Cervinia in front of the Church.
from the road to the height of the Plan De La Glaea up to Breuil-Cervinia several parking areas have been identified:
- P6 Singlin (Only authorized)
- P5 Perrères (Only authorized)
- P3 Galleria paravalanghe (Only authorized)
- P2 Breithorn (Only authorized)
INFO ROPEWAYS CERVINO SPA
29/30 ottobre – 5/6 novembre:
- Breuil-Cervinia Plan-Maison line: always open for all customers without limitations (cash desk available for the purchase of tickets).
- Plan-Maison Cime Bianche Laghi / Cime Bianche Laghi Plateau Rosà line: access allowed to people with a Speed Opening ticket.
- Line Plateau Rosà Cime Bianche Lakes: NOT ACCESSIBLE FROM ITALY.
selected for you
Breuil-Cervinia tandem Paragliding and fat bike
Fly over the slopes of the ski resort on skis. Tandem paragliding is one of Cervinia’s attractions for those looking for a little extra adrenaline on their holiday...
The highest museum in Europe in Plateau Rosà
An exhibition-museum that tells the history of the Breuil ski lifts, using audiovisuals and historical photographs...
Breuil-Cervinia Bike Park
In a unique setting, where green pastures are reflected in the perennial glaciers of the Plateau Rosa, the Bike Park del Cervino develops through a variegated network of paths especially designed for bikers...
Ascent to Plateau Rosà
From the cable car arrival terrace you can admire the big four thousands up close...
Fixed Rope Route Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche
The Matterhorn valley has three “via ferrata” for enthusiasts to try in total safety, accompanied by the Guides of the Matterhorn. Recommended for those who want to experience the thrill of their first fixed rope.
Follow our adventures on Cervino Ski Paradise social media