Bergman Mountain Hotel
The Bergman Mountain Hotel is a latest generation hotel with an exclusive location.
Ski In -Ski Out facility on the 3bis slope that leads directly to the ski lifts that give access to the entire area of Cervinia, Valtournenche and Zermatt.
Just 5 minutes from the village, a small oasis of peace surrounded by nature, equipped with all the comforts to make your stay unforgettable.
Large windows offer a panoramic view of the white mountains in winter and the expanses of green meadows in summer.
The hotel has 25 beds:
- 12 rooms including 2 Junior suites and 2 Suites with Jacuzzi, all equipped with every comfort and private balcony.
- Ski room with direct access to the slope and heated lockers
-Game room for the kids and room with PS4 console for the junior
- Wellness Lounge with panoramic views, sauna, turkish bath, swimming pool with whirlpool, outdoor hydro-massage tub, massage cabins and beauty treatments
- Gym with ‘’Technogym’’ equipment
- The '' Mant Restaurant '' offers an à la carte menu with particular care in the choice of raw materials, open for lunch and dinner
- Large terrace exposed to the sun, with direct access from 3bis slope, to enjoy a lunch with your boots on while admiring the majestic mountains
- Free Wi Fii throughout the hotel
- Shuttle service to the village available to customers
Alessandro and Nicoletta together with their family, are waiting for you in their "HOME" to let you breathe a warm and welcoming atmosphere and make your stay unforgettable!
altitude 2120 m.
60 ° NE
selected for you
Alpine Skiing & Snowboard
The winter season starts very early at the foot of the Matterhorn: in Cervinia the lifts are open every day from mid-October until the beginning of May...
Known as Indian Park, the snowpark is located in Plan Maison. Rails, kickers and music (lots of it) make this park the ideal place for snowboarders and freestyle enthusiasts of all levels...
Emotions are heightened when the snow is fresh, soft, powdery and all you have to do is glide across it on your skis or board...
In the Plan Maison area there are two itineraries (marked, paved and safe) which are very scenic and all with an unfaltering view of the Matterhorn...